Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
As a Registered Nurse in Scarborough and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for leading healthcare teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. You'll be responsible for assisting service users and ensuring that they receive high quality nursing care at all times. You'll feel comfortable trusting in your clinical abilities and happy making accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of people in your care. We're a healthcare staffing company with a difference - we truly care about the people we employ. That's why all staff are permanent employees who enjoy exclusive access to an impressive array of benefits.
Flexi Pay gives you the choice to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
This role requires
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.