We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Scarborough and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll be administering medication and developing a range of care plans in line with the needs of our service users. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare staff can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app!
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start within a week!