Are you ready to help those in need?
As a Registered Nurse in Scarborough and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. As a multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and confidently leading a team of health and social care professionals. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do.
What is Flexi Pay?
By using our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, you will have instant access to up to 50% of your shifts value at any given time. This includes weekends and bank holidays!
Requirements are Newcross
To take on the role of a Registered Nurse, you will need you'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and have current NMC registration with extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. As well as this, you must have the right to work in the UK and demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise in every shift you do.
Furthermore, you will need to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't a requirement.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Free DBS and uniform
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation