Newcross Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking talented Registered Nurses to care and support our service users working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Scarborough and the surrounds.
What does a Newcross nurse do?
Our nurses provide an exceptional service to patients, putting them at the centre of everything we do.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to have a valid NMC pin number and the ability to work with our users independently or within a MDT team.
Why Work for Newcross?
* 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
* Flexible vacancies that allow you to choose your hours throughout the week
* Flexi Pay app feature giving you an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
This role requires :
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our app
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.