Do You Want To Receive A £500 Welcome Bonus?
Newcross Healthcare are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are searching for Registered Nurses to help us to deliver exceptional support and care across Kingston upon Hull and the surrounding local areas.
As A Newcross Nurse:
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Your Local Office - You will be working within our branch based in Hull which you can find at Norwich House, just a short distance from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Your Platinum Ticket Invitation
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*
Why You Should Join!
- Salary of up to £31.89 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
* A comprehensive range of free training programs, earned through credits as you work.
* Flexi Pay app feature enabling you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
* We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with access to the Internet so you can submit your timesheets, rotas and payslips via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
How To Join?
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.