Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
As a Registered Nurse in Kingston upon Hull and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. You'll be caring for service users with a range of differing needs and requirements, help with medication administration and confidently leading a team of health and social care workers. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
In return you will get
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!