Registered Mental Health Nurse
Change lives with us!
At Newcross, we are looking for dedicated people to our team. As a Mental Health Nurse in Bedford and the surrounding areas, you will be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be a key part of your service users' support network to help them live a fulfilling, dignified life while receiving care for their mental health condition. You'll need to be patient, empathetic, understanding and be approachable at all times.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation
Get instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts after completing them (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed on our handy app, HealthforceGo, when you submit your timesheets.
To join us as a nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team players who can build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smart device is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not a requirement.