Nurses like you make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounds, you’ll work in a range of establishments in your area. You’ll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Healthcare staff are able to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
About your profile
You’ll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You’ll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!