Your new team will be based at Commerce House, Ridings Park and it provides excellent healthcare professionals since 2014.
Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything
Newcross Healthcare are on the look out for kind and compassionate Registered Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to offer excellent care and support to our service users living across Cannock, Rugeley, Lichfield and the surrounds.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
You will need to have excellent team leader skills and the ability to work independently or within a wider MDT team.
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay
With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on weekends and bank holidays!
- We offer a variety of free training courses which you will be able to earn through credits
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your schedule
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- 'Perks at Work', our exclusive employee discount scheme which gives you up to 30,000 discounts at major UK retailers
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.