More nurses than ever are choosing to work for Newcross
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurses in Bangor, Caernarfon and the surrounds you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include administering medication, developing care plans and managing a qualified team of health and social care workers. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest. We value our staff, so we don't offer zero-hour contracts, and they all have access to same day pay for times where money is tight.
Whether you're busy with family, caring for a family member or have other commitments in your spare time, working at Newcross can fit around your schedule.
Benefits will include
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our exciting app feature Flexi Pay, allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.