Join us and make a difference to someone's life!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurses in Bangor, Caernarfon, and the surrounding areas, you will be in charge of developing care plans, administering medication and leading and motivating a team of health and social care workers. Each day at work will be different and you will build meaningful and lasting relationships with everyone around you, especially our service users.
If you think you have what ut takes to be an excellent care giver, then join us today.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Free DBS and Uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What we require
To take on the role of a Registered Nurse you'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and have current NMC registration with extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. You'll need to be able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Lastly, the rights to work in the UK are essential and access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our handy app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but not essential.
What is Flexi Pay?
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. The Flexi Pay perk can be accessed on our unique app, HealthForceGo when you submit your timesheets.