Take the next best step in your nursing career!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurses in Bangor, Caernarfon and the surroundings, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that the best possible outcome is met at all times. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and managing health and social care teams.
At Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. We offer ongoing support and training, plus a range of exclusive perks to help you flourish in your career.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and current NMC registration. You must also strive to stay updated on clinical best practices. In addition to your experience, we expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
A smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and access exclusive features on our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. The Flexi Pay perk can be accessed on our app, HealthForceGo, when you submit your timesheets.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation