Take the next best step in your nursing career with Newcross Healthcare
We are looking for Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding areas. You will be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care and ensure that the best possible outcome is met at all times. This role is varied, with duties ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and overseeing a team of health and social care workers. You'll need to have unwavering confidence when working with people with severe mental health conditions.
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you will need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. Staying up-to-date with clinical best practice is essential for succeeding in this fast-paced role. Aside from clinical excellence, you must demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise during every shift!
A smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement. You must have the right to work in the UK.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Take control of your pay and get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Access this unique perk by submitting timesheets on the HealthForceGo app (even on weekends and bank holidays).