Our local branch is located at Kemble House in Broad Street, a a short distance from Hereford Cathedral.
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team and care for others across Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding areas.
Previous experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are also highly desirable.
- Improving and supporting the quality of life of service users.
- Having excellent clinical skills
- Giving outstanding nursing care that supports and improves well-being
- Working indpendently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Delegating tasks
- Administering medication
The unique same day pay app that gives you access to the value of 50% of the value of your shift the same day you work it! Access this on the HealthForceGo app, submit your timesheets before 5pm and choose when you're paid! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training programmes
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- Flexi Pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Perks at Work is the employee discount scheme that gives you up to 30,000 discounts at a number of retailers around the UK.
We offer Flexible working hours, where you can choose between part and full time hours and weekday, weeknight and weekend shifts.
Our specialised training programmes are free with credits earned whilst you work. Broaden your skillset with over 200 courses on Safeguarding, BSL, Makaton and many more.
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.