Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team and care for others across Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding areas.
Our local branch is located at Kemble House in Broad Street, a a short distance from Hereford Cathedral.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care. You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Previous experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are also highly desirable.
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
You will also be entitled to access our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.