Join Newcross in providing the highest standard of care to those in need!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surroundings, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of those in your care. When managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. Responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication, and any additional tasks required. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What you'll need
To join us as a Newcross nurse, you will need over 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you and have current NMC registration. You must also strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices. Additionally, you'll need to be patient, empathetic and understanding when working with service users with mental health conditions.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app to receive the exclusive perk (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process