Registered Nurse/Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
Do you have hospital experience? As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Inverness and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be assisting our service users through NHS bank work and in hospitals across the area.
You'll provide outstanding nursing care and support at all times in line with our service users' personal care plans. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Our exclusive benefits for healthcare staff
- £30.59 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?
Our 48hr fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Join our friendly team today!