Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
Join Newcross today as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Glasgow and the surroundings, where you'll work throughout hospitals in your area. Your various responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers. You must have a truly positive attitude when helping people with mental health conditions.
Skills and experience
We're looking for dedicated nurses, with over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience from within the UK in the past 3 years and the right to work in the UK. You'll have a current NMC registration and up-to-date clinical best practice knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family.
Access to a smartphone with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with the Flexi Pay feature on our app, HealthForceGo. This exciting perk is even available on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free PVG and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation