Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
Help us make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Glasgow and the surrounding areas. You'll be providing direct nursing care, developing care plans and administering medication to our service users in hospitals across the area. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
You'll need to have previous experience of supporting service users in orthopaedic, anaesthetic, theatres, recovery, scrub and general hospital nursing.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.