Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
Change lives at Newcross!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Hamilton and the surrounding areas, you'll work in hospitals across the area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. When aiding service users with mental health conditions, you will need to be patient, understanding and positive. This varied role will involve developing care plans, administering medication and any additional clinical tasks required.
Does this sound like you?
To join us at Newcross, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the lookout for true team players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Healthcare staff have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. It is even available on weekends and bank holidays!
Make the most of
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Free uniform and PVG
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation