Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
Are you proud to care?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Hamilton and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll be actively supporting service users within hospitals and ensuring that they receive the highest quality of nursing care at all times. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
You'll need to have previous experience of supporting service users within orthopaedic, anaesthetic, theatres, recovery, scrub and general hospital nursing.