Are you looking for the next exciting step in your nursing career?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas, you will be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for those in your care. You'll need a truly positive attitude and unwavering confidence when working with people with severe mental health conditions. Your responsibilities will involve developing care plans, administering medicine and managing health and social care teams.
Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be highly respected for your work.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend.
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly access up to 50% of your pay when you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends! All managed through our innovative app HealthForceGo when you submit your timesheets.
What we're looking for
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and must have an abundance of confidence when leading a clinical team. You will be asked to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through the HealthForceGo app. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is a must.