Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Aberdeen and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. You'll be supporting vulnerable service users with medication administration whilst developing their care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff is able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!