Without Nurses like you, people won't receive the care and attention that they need
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Aberdeen and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting HealthForceGo® app feature that puts you in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Advantages of joining our team
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation