We're passionate about delivering the best person-centred care. Join us.
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Aberdeen and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. You'll be administering medication, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the ability to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
To join us as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.