Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people. Become a Newcross nurse.
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. We are seeking Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to support our service users living in Aberdeen and the surrounds. Your duties will include assisting service users with the development of care plans, the administration of medication and leading a team of health and social care workers.
Flexi Pay gives you access to an exclusive service! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Benefits will include
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!