Nurses like you make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to care and support our service users living in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay is an exclusive HealthForceGo® app feature that enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be comfortable providing high-quality nursing care to service users with various needs and requirements. You will also be able to work individually and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have prior experience of medication administration and team leader skills.
- Salary of up to £28.42/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing needs
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
You will be working withing our Aberdeen team which is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smartphone, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply now!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.