We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RGNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users living in Andover and the surrounding areas.
As a nurse, you will have excellent clinical abilities and be comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It also highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration in a nursing home setting.
As a mental health nurse, you could work for service users that are anxious, confused or have a substance addition so it essential that you are calm and approachable.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a new app feature that allows healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.