Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
Make a difference by joining us today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Ayr, Maybole and the surrounds, you will be leading and working with a team of health and social care professionals to provide excellent care of vulnerable people. You'll be developing care plans, aiding with medication administration and leading a team of health and social care professionals
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks as well as plenty of on-going training that you can access at any time to help you progress in your career as a nurse.
What do you need?
We require you to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK under your belt. You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have the confidence to handle complex situations easily and be a true leader in all aspects of your job. You will also have to demonstrate times that you have showed our core values of trust, empathy and expertise in a previous job.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free uniform and PVG check
Instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays though our app, HealthForceGo.