Are you a nurse looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team and care for our service users in Oxford and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and abilities and be able to ensure that our service users receive direct nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will also be comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, it is essential that you have a calm demeanour at all times as you could care and support service users that are anxious or confused within private hospitals and specialist mental health nursing homes.
Working with us will give you exclusive access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Your Swindon team
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Why join us?
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit your ongoing commitments
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.