We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Oxford and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. You'll be responsible for assisting with medication administration, the development of care plans and leading a qualified clinical team. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong health and social care professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. We also offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff control over when they get paid. All they simply need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation