Join Newcross, a forward-thinking employer that values all nurses!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Oxford and the surroundings, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area to lead a team of health and social care professionals. Additional tasks will include developing care plans and completing medication rounds. You'll be required to have a positive and empathetic approach when helping people with mental health needs.
In joining our team, you'll gain access to an impressive benefits package which includes access to 'instant pay' and specialised training opportunities.
Healthcare staff have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! Flexi Pay is available through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. Over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK is a requirement, as is the right to work in the UK. We're on the lookout for natural team players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.