Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Basingstoke and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. Your duties will vary and will include developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care professionals. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 health and social care workers.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff are able to gain an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?