Make a difference in someone's life today!
As a Registered Nurse in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas, you'll be in charge of the comfort and well-being of the people in your care while working in a range of establishments in your area. You will be responsible for managing a health and social care team and providing first-class nursing care to our service users. Additional duties will include developing care plans and being in charge of medicine.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Easily accessible through our handy app, HealthForceGo.
Does this sound like you?
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't required.
Current NMC registration and up-to-date clinical knowledge are also needed. In addition to clinical excellence, we expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.