We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas. You'll be responsible for the development of personal care plans, medication support and the management of a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff is able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts through our exclusive app even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What we require
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.