Do you have a passion for nursing? Then join our outstanding team here at Newcross.
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users living in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
The nursing positions
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and prior knowledge or experience of the eye care system. Our nurses are also comfortable providing excellent nursing care to our service users individually and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you could work with service users that are anxious, confused or have a substance addiction so it is essential that you have a calm demeanour.
Same day pay!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible pay with Flexi Pay
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Full time and part time hours available with various shifts to choose from
- Our exclusive Perks at Work scheme, giving you access to 30,000 discounts around the UK
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work including Makaton, BSL, First Aid and many more.
Just a short distance form the city centre and the Andover train station, the Andover branch is based within the Basepoint Business Centre.
What you'll need...
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Join our fantastic team today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.