We want nurses like you to join us and make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users living in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and prior knowledge or experience of the eye care system. Our nurses are also comfortable providing excellent nursing care to our service users individually and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you could work with service users that are anxious, confused or have a substance addiction so it is essential that you have a calm demeanour.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Flexi Pay feature!
We have an exciting app feature that allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Full time and part time hours available with various shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.