Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
Do you have previous hospital experience?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team supporting our service users in hospitals across Falkirk and the surrounding areas. You'll be responsible for assisting vulnerable service users with medication support, the development of care plans and effectively leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff can gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
The ideal applicants will have prior experience of caring for service users in hospitals and through the NHS.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.