Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse (RN) and a Mental Health Nurse to join a care provider across hospitals in Falkirk on a part-time basis, and the pay rate is up to £29.56 per hour, including holiday pay. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Could you help us make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will receive:
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Newcross Healthcare has a national network of over 60 local branches and sees care as a holistic, people-centric pursuit. You'll ideally have prior experience supporting service users through the NHS and in hospitals. Working for Newcross is more than just a job - we invest in every member of staff to unlock their true potential with a generous employee benefits package and flexible shifts to suit their lifestyle. We use the latest tech to help us understand our staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, in turn providing the best possible care.
To apply, you'll have:
- A current NMC registration
- Over six months of post-qualification experience behind you
- The confidence to handle complex situations easily
As a Registered Nurse, you'll use your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crises calmly. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants. This part-time adult nurse job attracts a salary of £29.56 per hour including holiday pay and is based in Falkirk.
If this sounds like the next RN job for you in Falkirk and you like the sound of working for Newcross Healthcare, please contact us today!
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so your support filling these currently open Registered Nurse vacancies is much appreciated.