Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
Join a market-leading healthcare provider with a host of exclusive employee benefits
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Falkirk and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts. We also offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
Choose when you get paid with our exclusive Flexi Pay app feature! The only thing you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.