Do you want to change lives? Then, join Newcross today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Anglesey and the surroundings, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Your duties will include developing care plans, making up beds, administering medicine, and managing a team of health and social care workers. You'll also need to be patient, empathetic, understanding when working with service users with severe mental health conditions. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
Does this sound like you?
As an experienced nurse, you will need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you and the confidence to handle complex situations with ease. You'll also need current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices. We expect all employees to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise during every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app to access this exclusive perk (even on weekends and bank holidays).
Advantages at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process