We are looking for nurses like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking passionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Denbigh, Rhyl, Prestatyn, St Asaph and the surrounds. You'll be responsible for developing a range of personal care plans, administering medication and effectively leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our new and innovative app feature Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?