Join Newcross: the forward-thinking alternative employer for nurses who want flexibility & choice
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Denbigh, Rhyl, Prestatyn, St Asaph, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from plenty of opportunities for training and professional development.
To take on the role of a Registered Nurse you'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and have current NMC registration with extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. You'll need to be able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Lastly, the right to work in the UK are essential as well as access to a smartphone device. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but not essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
What we have to offer
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick your own shifts
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Be instantly paid up to 50% of the value of your shift (includes weekends and bank holidays), so you will never be out of pocket!