Join Newcross, a forward-thinking employer that values all nurses
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurses in Denbigh, Rhyl, Prestatyn, St Asaph and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be aiding with medication administration, the development of care plans and the management of a qualified team of health and social care workers.
We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay will allow you to gain an instant access of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our exclusive app.