We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Denbigh, Rhyl, Prestatyn, St Asaph and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. You'll be caring for service users and ensuring that they receive the highest quality of care at all times. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from candidate to on-shift in 48 hours!