Are you looking for your next exciting role in nursing?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Denbigh, Rhyl, Prestatyn, St Asaph and the surroundings, you'll become a valued member of our dedicated health and social care team while working in a range of establishments in your area. Your varying duties will include creating care plans, administering medication, and leading clinical teams.
At Newcross, we offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal!
Get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, when you finish a shift to get this exclusive perk.
What we're looking for
You will need to have current NMC registration and over 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you. You'll strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices and feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes for our service users. We are looking for passionate nurses who share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Advantages of joining Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation