Nurses like you enable us to make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to care for our service users living in Denbigh, Rhyl, Prestatyn, St Asaph and the surrounding areas.
- Full time and part time hours including weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers within the UK
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
As a Nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive consistent high-quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of administering medication in a variety of nursing home settings.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm and approachable demeanour that will enable you to work confidently with service users that have challenging behaviours, substance addictions or depression.
You will need to be able to confidently work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team for both of these roles.
Submit your timesheets before 5pm and our Flexi Pay app feature will allow healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of the money they earn within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Successful candidates have the chance to broaden your skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. These will include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, Dementia Care, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
Colwyn Bay branch
Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Permanent contract with flexible hours
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment will be in contact soon
Join our friendly team today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.