We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Deganwy, Llandudno, Llanrwst and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include administering medication, developing care plans and ensuring that service users receive high quality nursing care at all times. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
This role requires
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our healthcare staff can gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!