If you're looking for a job that cares about you, then look no further!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Deganwy, Llandudno, Llanrwst, and the surrounding areas, your job description will include:
- Developing care plans
- Looking after residents health and well being
- Administering medication
- Leading, organising, and motivating a team of health and social care workers
In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
At Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. We offer ongoing support and training, plus a range of exclusive perks to help you flourish in your career.
Instantly access up to 50% of your shift value, even on weekends and bank holidays! All done through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
- Current NMC registration
- 6 months of post-qualification experience within the last 3 years within the UK
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding and demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise in every shift
- The right to work in the UK
- A smartphone device with internet
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Free Uniform and DBS
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation