We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll be an approachable nursing expert looking to make a difference to the lives of service users with various needs living across Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Deganwy, Llandudno and Llanrwst. You will be a calm individual with prior experience of providing nursing care service users in a range of establishments.
Our flexible patterns will give you the benefit of a steady income whilst allowing you to maintain a work-life balance and all accessed through HealthForceGo app.
However, that is not all! Our Flexi Pay app feature allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on bank holidays and weekends.
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £31.89, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- A selection of shifts to fit around your other commitments with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools
- Support with collecting evidence for the revalidation process using RCNi resources
What are our requirements?
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Apply now to join our friendly team!